Garden sprayer is a must, it doesn’t matter if you’ve a big yard or plants lined up in your backyard. It is a requisite for applying pest control, fertilizer or weed killer. It helps in the development of healthy plants and also makes the plants look attractive
Due to various options available in the market it might get difficult for you to find a perfect garden sprayer for yourself. That’s why we’re here with our guide, we’ll helping you in making the correct decision as per your needs.
- It’s mandatory to wash your sprayer well as the leftover chemical corrode its parts.
- Keep the chemical filled sprayer at a safe distance from the children.
- You should have a completely different sprayer for using herbicide so that even if some chemical residual have been absorbed it won’t harm plants on a regular basis.
Top 10 Garden Sprayers Comparison Table
|1. Smith Performance Sprayers R200 Compression Sprayer||2 gallons||$$||4.7|
|2. Scotts 190567 Battery Powered Sprayer||2 gallons||$$$||4.7|
|3. Solo 420 One-Hand Pressure Sprayer||2 Liters||$||4.6|
|4. D.B. Smith Field King Professional Backpack Sprayer||4 gallons||$$$||4.6|
|5. Chapin 61500 Backpack Sprayer||4 gallons||$||4.5|
|6. Chapin 20000 Poly Lawn and Garden Sprayer||1 gallon||$||4.4|
|7. Smith Contractor 190216 Sprayer||2 gallons||$$||4.4|
|8. Gilmour Foamaster II Cleaning Sprayer||1 half gallon||$$||4.4|
|9. Ironton ATV Spot Sprayer||8 gallons||$$||4.4|
|10. Solo 425 Professional Piston Backpack Sprayer||4 gallons||$$$||4.3|
Different kinds of garden sprayers can be found in the market. Different sprayers have different prosecutions and consequences. If you’ll know how a particular type of sprayer works, you can easily pick it up based on your choice and needs.
- Compression Sprayer. This sprayer comes with a tank and contains pre-mixed product. Pressure is built using the pump which forces the product to come out through the nozzle and further treats the specific part of the garden. These sprayers are portable and convenient to use. It also generates a different mist which in all helps in reducing the effect of chemical run-off.
- Hand Pump Sprayer. These garden sprayers are similar to hand triggered bottles, household cleaners come in similar sprayer. It too is portable and can be easily used. It’s not advised to be used for large gardens as it is quite time consuming.
- Hose-End Sprayer. Water is mixed in these sprayers along with the garden product and made to pass through the application nozzle. These sprayers adjusts itself depending upon different rates of dilution which makes it more versatile. They’re light in weight, mostly inexpensive, and uses hose’s water pressure to apply at a long distance. Mostly gardening products are applied in large liquid droplets using this kind of spray bottles, it might cause run-off and beading
- Ready-To-Use Hose-End Sprayer. It comes in a container which contains pre mixed product. There’s no need to extra garden product. All you need to do is, attach the garden hose to this calibrated packaged product.
It is made using quality contents which helps it in standing against the chemically strong products used for agriculture. It’s durable and will stay with you for long. Its application wand is 21-inch, made of stainless steel. Its long length will prevent you from bending while you apply. It’s a highly efficient product and requires very less pumping in comparison to other sprayers.
Different types of changeable heads of spray are provided with it so that you can meet all your needs. It has an adjustable brass narrow flat fan, wide flat fan and a foaming nozzle. Gasket and pump’s seal can be changed easily and no tool is required for the same. It’s simple to use and can be maintained with convenience. All this will make you wonder how you how you used to manage your garden without it.
In case you want a sprayer with the features of the product we talked previously but don’t want to buy manually operated compression sprayer, then this product will be suitable for you.
It comes with a lithium ion battery which you can recharge again and again, and can work up till 12 tanks of liquid, in just one charge. Nozzle provides you with three options steam, fan and cone.
It’s literally a small yet amazing machine and you definitely can’t disagree about this. You can go for this if, there’s not a large area for you to spray and your wish is that it gets quickly done.
It comes with an adjustable telescoping wand. It can extend from 12 to 23 inches and can easily get into the places which are hard-to-reach and prevents your back from straining. It has a multi-directional nozzle which helps you in spraying from any position.
Material used for its making will surely impress you as high-density, UV resistant polyethylene tank has been used. It is resistant to chemicals. This one’s is not a fragile material and is good for rough/ outdoor work.
You’ll love its each and every detail but above all, its price.